Our proprietary R/R-Shiny solution, intRface™, combines the user-friendliness of Microsoft Excel® with the flexibility to integrate statistics and modeling with the speed of R.
Advantages of using intRface:
- Economics and underpinning statistical analyses are all carried out in one place
- Scope for multiple modeling and complex analysis strategies
- Flexibility to swiftly include additional data cuts
- The reusable core modeling framework means one model can include multiple indications and countries; perfect for truly global early modeling, pricing and strategy analysis
- User-friendly front-end with an Excel-like look and feel
- Outcomes can be exported as figures, Excel CSV files and Microsoft Word reports
- Sensitivity analysis ~9 times faster than equivalent Excel in testing
Read a recent publication to learn more: R and Shiny for cost-effectiveness analyses: why and when? – Pharmacoeconomics, 31 March 2020
Excel models are ideal for simple/intermediate complexity models with fairly straight forward options and analyses.
- The advantage of Excel lies in its global availability and literacy
- We have over 10 years of experience in building and quality checking Excel models
R models have the benefit of increased flexibility, speed and reusability but can only be reviewed by users comfortable with code who do not require a front-end.
Contact us to learn more about intRface.