While the Medicare Price Negotiations component of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) has garnered a lot of attention, the Part D benefit redesign – and associated shifts in stakeholder liability – is poised to be just as disruptive to standard business practices.
The IRA mandates a series of changes to the Part D program that will shift financial liability from patients to plans and drug manufacturers. Specific highlights include:
- Implementation of an annual $2000 out-of-pocket (OOP) spending cap for patients
- Expanded subsidies for low-income enrollees
- Increased Part D plan liability in the catastrophic phase
- Limits on annual premium increases
During this webinar, we will explore:
- Anticipated changes to Rx demand due to increased affordability
- Potential payer responses to risk of greater utilization and increasing liability
- Strategies and considerations to re-think Part D contracting in this new post-IRA world
- Considerations around geographic targeting based on affordability dynamics
- Implications to payer, HCP, and patient engagement
Join Amber Gilbert, Tanya Swift, Lisa Cashman, and Leeann Lui on December 13 at 12pm ET as we discuss the importance of understanding the implications of these changes and purposefully evolving strategies to thrive in a post-IRA world.
December 13, 12:00pm ET