From Cancer Progress 2022
Moderator: Michael C. Rice, MS, MBA, SVP, BioConsulting, Head of Advanced Therapeutics and Rare Diseases, Lumanity
- Robert Ang, MBBS, MBA, CEO, Vor Bio
- Francesco Galimi, MD, PhD, Senior VP, CMO, Adicet Bio
- Lore Gruenbaum, PhD, VP of Therapy Acceleration Program, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Kristi Jones, CEO, NexImmune, Inc.
- Mythili Koneru, MD, PhD, CMO, Marker Therapeutics Inc.
- Charles Nicolette, PhD, President & CEO, CoIMMUNE Inc.
Cell therapies have achieved arguably the greatest clinical success in heme malignancies where hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) has already long been a validated component of the treatment algorithm. That these programs are generating interest among patients and driving continued investment in next-gen technologies speaks both to the fact that these novel approaches are building upon an already strong foundation and one that is ripe for disruption with improved clinical performance or logistical attributes. This panel will discuss how cell therapy technologies are being adopted in heme malignancies where transplant is used, and how adoption of different modalities might evolve over time and with respect to one another.