Date: November 3, 2022
Location: B.Labs at Cira Centre
Complementary, Exclusive and Invitation-Only!
Advanced Therapeutics Progress will spotlight the progress being made, and development and commercial opportunities and challenges, within the fields of gene and cell therapy across diverse therapeutic areas (oncology, rare monogenic diseases, and broader chronic conditions including those in the CNS, autoimmune, and cardiometabolic diseases).
As with Lumanity’s annual Cancer Progress conference, Advanced Therapeutics Progress will be distinguished by the quality of the speaking faculty, the provocative panel topics and discussions, and opportunities to network with academic and industry luminaries and investors in the cell and gene therapy fields. Previous Cancer Progress conferences have attracted an esteemed faculty of oncology leaders including Dan Chien, Lisa Butterfield, Michel Sadelein, Carlo Croce, Katy Rezvanyi, Peter Kolchinsky, Eric Schadt, Laura Esserman, and Laurent Zitvogel. We would be delighted if you would join the speaking faculty for our inaugural Advanced Therapeutics Progress event.
Advanced Therapeutics Progress will be held on Thursday, November 3rd, 2022, from 12:00pm-5:00pm with a 2-hour post event networking reception. Lumanity will also arrange meeting rooms at B.Labs to enable additional, private meetings on Friday, November 4th with Lumanity advisors, or with interested Advanced Therapeutics Progress faculty and attendees.
Companies currently attending include: Adjuvant, Aro Biotherapeutics, BioAdvance, BioCentriq, Cabaletta Bio, Capstan Therapeutics, Castle Creek Biosciences, CellVax, Center for Breakthrough Medicines, Cepture Therapeutics, Chimeric Therapeutics, Code Bio, Context Therapeutics, HealthVerity, In8Bio, Janssen R&D, Johnson and Johnson, Kate Therapetuics, Komodo Health, Luminary Therapeutics, Merlin Biotech, NeuExcell, Novartis, Noveome Biotherapeutics, Nucleate, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, PeterBio, Renovacor, Spark Therapeutics, Spirovant Sciences, Synapticure, Synkrino Biotherapeutics, Thermo-Fisher, Triumvira, and Verismo Therapeutics
Click here to register!
For more information, contact Annie Schiffmacher at email@example.com.
12:45-1:15 Fireside Chat: Clive Meanwell, Chairman, Partner, Population Health Partners
1:20-2:10 Mitigating Commercial Risk of Complex Therapeutics
- Moderator: Ed Saltzman, Head, Biotech Strategy, Lumanity
- Gbola Amusa, MD, CFA, Partner, CSO, Chardan
- Sangeeta Bardhan, MBA, SVP, Commercialization Strategy and Business Development, Temple University Health System, CIO, Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Jennifer Manning, MPA, SVP, Global Strategic Partnerships, Center for Breakthrough Medicines
- Steven Nichtberger, MD, Chairman, CEO, Co-Founder, Cabaletta Bio
- Morrie Ruffin, Managing Partner, Adjuvant Partners
2:20-3:10 Autoimmune Disease vs. Immuno-oncology: Two Sides of the Same Coin?
- Moderator: Joel Sandler, Principal Cancer Cell Therapy Lead, Lumanity
- Vijay Bhoj, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Joshua Carle, VP, Business Development, Triumvira Immunologics
- Arun Das, CBO, Cabaletta Bio
- Sharon Rooney-Mayer, Executive Director, Global Disease Strategy Lead, Cell and Gene Therapies, Novartis Oncology
3:30-4:20 From Monogenic to Heterogeneous: Expansion of Advanced Therapies into Broader Disease Areas
- Moderator: Michael Rice, SVP, Head of Advanced Therapies, Lumanity
- Haig Aghajanian, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Co-founder, VP of Research, Capstan Therapeutics
- Lori Gavrin, CBSO, NeuExcell Therapeutics
- Scott Greenberg, COO, Aro Biotherapeutics
- Gurpreet Ratra, PhD, CBO, Kate Therapeutics
- Elizabeth White, PhD, CBO/SVP of Operations, Renovacor
4:30-5:20 Value, Access and Real-World Evidence
- Moderator: Lisa Kerber, SVP, Global Real World Evidence Strategy, Lumanity
- Sandy Leonard, SVP, Partnerships and RWD, HealthVerity
- Raymond Harvey, MPH, Senior Director, Data Science, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Roger Longman, Founder, Chairman, Real Endpoints