Back for its 22nd Annual Edition, this global bio-pharma industry event will address through its programme the main challenges in investment for 2022, partnering and alliance management and prospects for 2023. Key players contribute their insights in panels which cover the macro picture as well as innovation in different therapeutic sectors.
Attend our presentation
Investing in Gene & Cell Therapy Companies
Time: 11:50AM CET
Day: September 21, 2022
- Michael Rice, SVP, BioConsulting, Head of Advanced Therapeutics and Rare Diseaes, Lumanity
- Rainer Strohmenger, Managing Partner, Wellington Partners Life Sciences
- Alex Hamilton, Partner, Syncona Investment Management
- Kaare Engkilde, CEO, Amniotics AB
- Philippe Mauberna, CFO, Genespire s.r.l.
- Anthony Kim, CFO, Marker Therapeutics, Inc.
- Troels Jordansen, CEO, Glycostem Therapeutics B.V.
Click here to register!