The Demy-Colton Virtual Salon Series brings cutting-edge insights from key opinion leaders in the life sciences and digital health industry. The webinar-based series includes: BioFuture, Meet the Disruptors, NYC Biotech Spotlight, COVID-19 Updates, and Biotech CEO Summit series.
Industry leaders and distinguished guests gather for monthly interactive discussion salons to explore the most important topics in healthcare.
Click here to register!
Attend our presentation
Fundraising in 2023: The Post JP Morgan/Biotech Showcase Outlook for Early-Stage Companies
Time: 11:00am EST
Day: February 8, 2023
- Chris Maggos, Managing Director, Cohesion Bureau
- Marian Nakada, PhD, VP, Venture Investments, Johnson and Johnson
- Emily Pilkington, SVP, Life Sciences and Healthcare, EMEA, Silicon Valley Bank
- Ed Saltzman, Head, Biotech Strategy, Lumanity
Now that we are back from what is arguably the most important week in the life sciences calendar, we want to know what the sentiment is for fundraising in 2023 and will it change in 2024.
- Should private companies focus on cash preservation and out-licensing programs?
- What will 2024 bring?
- Is there a consensus that management can use to guide them?