Moderator: Beth Fordham-Meier, VP, Business Development, BioConsulting, Lumanity
- Khatereh Ahmadi, Head of Search and Evaluation Team, European BD&L Hub, MSD
- Steven Powell, CEO, eTheRNA immunotherapies
- Anton Mat, Director of Business Development, ISA Pharmaceuticals
• Are early-stage deals essential to validate pipeline and secure investment? How is raising capital balanced with deal-making?
• What have early-stage partnerships enabled, what hurdles have been faced, and what does it take to make deals work long-term?
• What advice or requests would biotech have for large pharma for early-stage deal-making?
• What advice for successful early-stage deal-making would large pharma give biotech beyond “come back when you have more data”?
• What are strategies for achieving a “fair deal”?