In this episode, we discuss potential implications of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) legislation that was passed in the U.S. in 2022.
This episode covers:
- An overview of the IRA in relation to healthcare
- The potential impacts for oncology patients, manufacturers, and oncologists
- The impact of the legislation outside of the U.S.
- Nancy McGee, JD, MPH, DrPH, Senior Vice President, Health Policy & Public Payers, Lumanity
- Rob Rawlinson, Director, Oncology Insights Lead, Lumanity
©2023 Lumanity Inc.