A leading global pharmaceutical company with a strong current and pipeline portfolio across a range of immunology therapy areas asked us for support with the development of a communication framework. Impressed by our brand and portfolio strategy expertise, they were confident we could help them identify the cross-therapeutic area value-added services to demonstrate their commitment and leadership in this area. Read the story below.
Creating a compelling communication narrative
- The Lumanity commercial consulting team worked with the client affiliates to understand their current activities and program needs
- To anchor the project firmly to customer needs, we led qualitative research with a range of healthcare professional (HCP) specialists across several countries
- We validated further by researching above-brand competitor strategies and activities supplemented by analogs from the different therapy areas
- In order to develop cross-therapeutic area communication and priority initiatives, we developed and facilitated ideation sessions with a cross-functional global and affiliate team
- This collaboration ensured the right voices were heard for us to refine the outputs into a final immunology narrative and communication framework, with selected activities identified for implementation at a global and country level
“I want to say very clearly that you guys have done a fantastic, fantastic job. I really can’t thank you and the full team enough.”Project Lead, Global Operations