Today’s business environment is faced with more velocity and volume of data than ever before. You need incisive thinking to cut through the noise and enable your audience to quickly understand the value of your product. Our unique blend of innovative techniques and unmatched expertise produce solutions targeting your key stakeholders with an optimized mix of channels that evolve over time to maximize outcomes.
Deliver Persuasive Medical Communications
Create a scientific platform and evidence story to communicate your value proposition
We translate complex data sets into compelling narratives to support your asset’s value proposition. Leveraging your medical affairs strategy, we will create your scientific narrative through a well-established process of collaboration across multiple internal stakeholders to build consensus for a compelling narrative to be communicated consistently across all your target audiences. Our process will ensure we establish support and ownership of your scientific narrative with both internal stakeholders and external thought leaders, as this is an important component of the process to facilitate a successful medical communications program.
- Utilizing scientific visualization as a component to communicating the narrative
- Creating gap analyses to inform evidence generation and strategic communications planning
- Facilitating cross-functional collaboration and consensus
- Enlisting external expert input to ensure relevance, resonance, and differentiation
Amplify the Value Story through Data Dissemination and Publication Planning
Establish the evidence to support your value story
We leverage our strong heritage in strategic publication planning and tactical implementation to drive the development of your strategy. By mapping out your clinical development timeline and the availability of various data sets, along with your strategic imperatives and communication objectives, we can drive the development of a strategic publication plan. Guiding the timely release of your data to the appropriate target populations, your publication plan is a key component of your global medical communications strategy that can support the success of your asset. Our teams facilitate consensus, foster collaboration, and uphold compliance for our client partners, helping them to navigate challenges they encounter in the publications space.
- Publication SOP development/process improvement
- Publications steering committee charters and facilitation
- Internal cross-functional team education/training
- Publication best practices toolkits and trackers
Execute Effective Medical Education and Training
Communicate a compelling narrative to your target audiences
Creating compelling narratives that will resonate with target audiences is an art based on adult learning principles. Understanding your target audiences, how they prefer to receive information, and how best to reach them are important components to a successful medical communications strategy. It is also crucial that internal field teams and external thought leaders and educators receive the training and information they need to effectively deliver your value story. We will work together with you to leverage innovative multichannel communication tactics to optimize your reach and delivery of your narrative to your target stakeholders.
- Disease state and product specific campaigns
- Peer-to-peer live and virtual educational programs
- Congress or standalone symposia
- Speaker and field force training
Integrate Congress Planning
Capitalize on your congress presence
A holistic, integrated congress plan is essential to ensuring you have a competitive edge during congress season. There are many opportunities to communicate your value proposition and engage with your target audience during a congress. A well-developed plan that establishes objectives for each congress and organizes a series of integrated events can be the difference in establishing a successful launch. Evidence dissemination, medical education, insight generation, and expert engagement should all be integrated activities during the congress to ensure you deliver on your team’s strategic imperatives.
- Strategic congress plan development
- Data dissemination and publication activities
- Symposia and other educational events
- Insight gathering and expert engagement
- Exhibit booth planning and execution
Our veteran staff is comprised of top-tier strategic and creative experts in a vast array of therapeutic categories with a focus in rare disease and award-winning work that drives brand engagement across multiple channels.
- Creative campaigns with compelling narratives across audiences
- Multichannel expertise that enables you to optimize impact
- Strategic concepts to help you achieve your brand objectives
- Tactics designed to compel action
We help you create and maintain meaningful connections across disciplines to deliver greater understanding of motivations and build trust for memorable, relevant, and inspiring communications that drive change.
- Research-based insights that drive relevant content creation
- Audience segmentation to align narratives with unmet needs
- Workshops, collaborations, and partnerships designed to maximize engagement
Shaping understanding of disease states starts with bold ideas that make a difference, informed by the people who matter most—your audience.
- Deep-seated understanding of multiple therapeutic categories
- Insight-driven awareness of unmet needs
- Experienced creative teams who know how to create compelling narratives at every touchpoint
Our media plans are strategically designed to maximize impact and optimize stakeholder engagement across platforms, with continuous improvement rationales supported by research and backed by analytics.
- Multichannel and omnichannel planning capabilities
- Continuous improvement approach to make the most of your budget
- Analytics and KPI measurement and reporting
We would love to hear your challenge and discuss how our communications experts can help.